The Essential Oil & Natural Extract range has been developed to use the health benefits of Essential Oils, their scents and as a result not use synthetic fragrance. Each product is based on naturally derived ingredients for mild cleansing with Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins, Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C, E and Aloe Vera for promoting and maintaining skin and coat health. Tea Tree Oil is well known for its antibacterial properties to help soothe minor irritations, clean and refresh making it perfect for deep cleansing.
- Natural deodorising ingredient.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil for a natural scent and deodorising action.
- Colour free.
- Free from animal derived ingredients.
- Vitamin E to help protect the skin and coat from environmental stressors.
- Vitamin C to support skin health.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for activating cells to give healthy skin.
- Vitamin B3 is a energiser skin cells and promoting healthy coat growth.
- Pro Vitamin B5 improves coat health and gives a natural shine.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein helps repair coat damage and retain moisture.
- Vegan friendly.
- All breeds and ages.
- Use undiluted.
- Tea Tree & Eucalyptus. (Natural)
Shelf Life: - 12 month after opening.
Wet the coat with warm water, then either apply the formulation directly or diluted 7:1 to the coat. Gently massage to develop a lather followed by rinsing away with warm water. After rinsing towel dry the dogs coat and leave to fully dry.
Keep out the reach of children.
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), Eucalyptus Globulus, (Eucalyptus) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Saccharomyces Ferment, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Benzyl Hemiformal, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Limonene.